Our Institute is dedicated to supporting and strengthen healthy relationships for couples and individuals. We offer relationship education & professional development workshops at no cost to you. Our research shows this program can help you and your relationship by giving you new tools to better understand and come up with solutions to combat your biggest relationship problem. By engaging in our program, you can:
- Learn to listen and be heard
- Resolve conflict
- Gain skills to get a better job
- Plan how to spend your money
Upcoming orientation dates for next workshops:
- English: Saturday 2/2 or 2/9 from 2-5pm or Thursday 1/31 or 2/7 from 6-9pm
- Spanish: Monday 1/7 or 1/14 from 6pm-9pm or Saturday 1/5 or 1/12 from 10am-1pm
- Spanish: Tuesday 1/8 or 1/15 from 6pm-9pm
- English: Friday 2/1 or 2/8 from 6pm-9pm
Please fill out the form below with the date you are interested in registering for to request more details about the project and register to reserve your space, as it is limited. In order to participate, you must speak with one of our representatives. We will contact you as soon as we can. If you have any questions, please call (407) 823-1748.
New workshops are offered every month!
We do not share any emails or personal information with third parties.
Contact Us Now!
Marriage and Family Research Center
12649 Triangulum Court
Orlando, FL 32816